Since the 25th of May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been implemented in Europe. Bitvavo respects your privacy and protects your personal data. How Bitvavo ensures your privacy is described in more detail below.
Why is your personal data processed?
Bitvavo processes your personal data only insofar this is required to provide you with the requested services and insofar this is required by laws and regulations. Bitvavo will never use your personal data for commercial purposes and will process it in a strictly confidential manner.
What personal data is processed?
After visiting the website or using our service the following personal data can be gathered:
- Personal information; such as your first and last names.
- Financial data; such as the bank account used.
- Transactional data; such as the executed transactions.
- Online identification resources; such as your browser and IP address.
- User data; such as the information you share with our support team.
Where can I find additional information?
Additional information about how Bitvavo processes your personal data is given in the Privacy Statement. If any additional question may arise about how Bitvavo processes your personal data, please contact our support team by sending an email to email@example.com.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Bitvavo registered with the Dutch Central Bank (DNB)
- How do I contact the support team?
- Company details Bitvavo
- How do I submit a complaint?
- How does Bitvavo ensure my privacy?
- Insured cold storage solutions at Bitvavo
- Investing in digital assets in a responsible manner
- Is Bitvavo regulated?
- Notifications and personalised offers
- What is Bitvavo?