In some cases, deposits and withdrawals of certain digital currencies may be temporarily disabled.
You will then see the following message when you click on 'Deposit' or 'Withdraw' on a digital currency:
When the 'Deposit' and 'Withdraw' functions are disabled, this can be due to one of the following reasons:
- Updates take place on the blockchain of the digital currency in question.
- There is maintenance on the Bitvavo network that makes the withdrawals and deposits impossible.
In many cases, deposits and withdrawals are only disabled temporary and you can deposit and/or withdraw the desired digital currency again within a few days.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I send (withdraw) digital currency to an external wallet?
- Wallet verification guide
- Why has the digital currency that I sent to my external wallet not arrived yet?
- Can I cancel a digital currency withdrawal?
- How much are the withdrawal costs (blockchain fees) for digital currency?
- I have transferred digital currency to the wrong address. How do I get it back?
- Why are withdrawals of a digital currency temporarily disabled?