When the 'Deposit' and 'Withdraw' functions are disabled, this can be due to one of the following reasons:
- Updates take place on the blockchain of the digital currency in question.
- There is maintenance on the Bitvavo network that makes withdrawals and deposits impossible.
After maintenance has been performed, the node in question must synchronize with the blockchain. Unfortunately, we cannot accelerate this process.
In many cases, deposits and withdrawals are only disabled temporarily, and you can deposit and/or withdraw the desired digital currency again within a few days.
You will then see the following message when you click on [Deposit] or [Withdraw] on a digital currency:
You can check the real-time status of our APIs and assets on our status page.
Was this article helpful?
1053 out of 3935 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I withdraw (send) digital currency to an external wallet?
- Why has the digital currency that I sent to my external wallet not arrived yet?
- Why do I pay a fee for the Terra Luna Classic tax burn?
- What are the risks of withdrawing crypto assets?
- Address Book
- Can I cancel a digital currency withdrawal?
- How much are the withdrawal costs (blockchain fees) for digital currency?
- I have transferred digital currency to the wrong address. How do I get it back?
- Why are withdrawals of a digital currency temporarily disabled?