When the 'Deposit' and 'Withdraw' functions are disabled, this can be due to one of the following reasons:
- Updates take place on the blockchain of the digital currency in question.
- There is maintenance on the Bitvavo network that makes the withdrawals and deposits impossible.
After maintenance has been performed, the node in question must synchronise with the blockchain. Unfortunately, we cannot accelerate this process.
In many cases, deposits and withdrawals are only disabled temporary and you can deposit and/or withdraw the desired digital currency again within a few days.
You will then see the following message when you click on [Deposit] or [Withdraw] on a digital currency:
You can monitor this on our status page.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I send (withdraw) digital currency to an external wallet?
- Wallet verification guide
- Why has the digital currency that I sent to my external wallet not arrived yet?
- Can I cancel a digital currency withdrawal?
- How much are the withdrawal costs (blockchain fees) for digital currency?
- I have transferred digital currency to the wrong address. How do I get it back?
- Why are withdrawals of a digital currency temporarily disabled?