The process of sending digital currency is divided into several phases. Below you will find a description of these phases and an explanation on what you can do if your digital currency has not yet arrived.
- Confirmation email
An email has been sent to the email address connected to your Bitvavo account. You have to confirm this email within one hour to be able to proceed.
Bitvavo monitors all deposits and withdrawals of digital currency. This notification will often disappear quickly.
In some cases it might be required that our compliance department manually check your transaction. In such case it might take longer before your transaction is processed.
Your order to transfer digital currency has been approved. It will be sent shortly.
Bitvavo is broadcasting your transaction on the network.
- In mempool
Your transaction has been broadcast onto the network and it is only a matter of waiting for the first confirmations of the network that your transaction has been processed.
- In process
Your transaction is on its way and has been confirmed by the network at least once. Depending on how busy the network is, your transaction will be transferred somewhere in between a couple of minutes and a couple of hours.
Your transaction has been successfully processed and you have received a confirmation email.
If your transaction has not progressed past step one or two, the transaction will automatically be canceled. If this is the case, please try to make the transfer once more. If, however, - you cannot quite figure it out, please contact our support team by sending an email to email@example.com.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I send (withdraw) digital currency to an external wallet?
- How do I transfer (deposit) digital currency to my Bitvavo wallet?
- Wallet verification guide
- Why has the digital currency that I sent to my external wallet not arrived yet?
- Can I cancel a digital currency withdrawal?
- Can I participate in an ICO with my Bitvavo wallet?
- How much are the withdrawal costs (blockchain fees) for digital currency?
- I have transferred digital currency to the wrong address. How do I get it back?
- Is my hosted wallet well secured?