In some cases, withdrawals from your account will be (temporarily) blocked. This is the result of one of the following actions you have taken:
- You recently changed your email address;
- You recently reset your password;
- You recently reset your two-factor authentication;
- You have changed your telephone number;
- Withdrawals from your account will be blocked for other security reasons.
Digital currency withdrawals from your account will be automatically blocked for security reasons for the first 24 hours after resetting any of the above actions. This blockage is irreversible and cannot be removed prematurely. You can make euro withdrawals during the withdrawal block and do unlimited trading on the Bitvavo platform.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Withdrawal (send) digital currency to an external wallet
- Why has the digital currency that I sent to my external wallet not arrived yet?
- What are the risks of withdrawing crypto assets?
- Address Book
- Can I cancel a digital currency withdrawal?
- The withdrawal costs (blockchain fees) for digital currency
- Why are withdrawals of a digital currency temporarily disabled?
- Why do I get the notification “for safety reasons are your withdrawals temporarily blocked”?